Sunday, April 19, 2009

Webpage Woes

I'm busy working on my webpage assignment. I understand why I shy away from challenges like this. You would think that learning a new computer program (Dreamweaver) and designing a simple, straightforward webpage that will deliver my message would be enough for right now. But, noooo, I want to do more. I want rollover buttons and I want animated gif images and I want to import photos and on and on. So, I find myself not just trying to learn Dreamweaver, but now I'm busy trying to figure out Fireworks besides. There just isn't enough time for all that, not even taking into consideration my difficulty with technology in general.

I have been able to figure out how to make a rollover button and I have one of those on the page. I hope I can make myself satisfied with that and now move onto putting up my content.

No comments:

Post a Comment