I don't know if it was during class or after class as we were leaving last night that Sue mentioned that to be "on track" with our blog requirements we should have 30 blogs total. I thought I was behind in my writing and thought I needed to spend time this week "catching up." After all, when I asked Judy how many points we would lose if we didn't have 30 blogs, she said, "150." Of course, she was just kidding.
I'm happy to say, though, when I checked today I learned I had written in my blog 32 times. I was very surprised. It seemed like I struggled to think of topics to write about but as I look back, maybe it wasn't as hard as I thought.
Some people have said in their blogs that they will continue to write after the class is over. I've thought about that as well. I believe I will continue to write. Without the pressure to have to write and without the pressure to write on "appropriate" topics, I think I can enjoy writing just for the fun of it.
I haven't told many people outside of the class about this site. (Just the other day, though, my tennis group started a blog and I signed in and left a comment as Effie, which will put them in touch with my blogspot.) After the class is over, I will probably let my friends and family know about the site. I'll put more pictures up on it and use it as a place to connect with people in a social way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment