When I went to my blog last night to write about Medical Technology, none of my writing was there. Titles of the blogs showed up, and my pictures and profile were there, but none of the words I had written. It was an awful sight!
I thought maybe if I wrote a new blog it would stimulate the old blogs to return, so I wrote and posted the new entry. Unfortunatly, the title was there, but still no words.
I went into "Help" to see if there was something there that could, well, help. I found out that there had been others reporting inability to see their posts. They said they were working on it. Who knows what that means.
Judy thought maybe I had changed my font color. That is a possibility. I remember I had tried to change the font color for my heading and maybe I changed it for my blogs. But, the fix I chose is to go with a different template. So my blog has a new look. I don’t like it as well, but at least it now can be read. Besides that, maybe green is more fitting of a flamingo nest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't like the template as well as the older one either, but there is something to be said for being able to see the text of your postings. ;)
ReplyDelete