Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Getting Read for Ecuador (again!)

Well, here's one of the reasons I don't like technology. I wrote a very nice piece for this blog. I saved it along the way, in addition to the autosaves it does. After previewing and editing a couple times, I finally hit "publish post." For some reason, it didn't post. The message said it might be a temporary problem and hit the back button to try again. When I hit the back button, I encountered an empty page. What a bummer!

I'm in the middle of getting ready for a three-week trip to Ecuador and my time is precious. It really hurts to have to do this again.

I'm going to do just this much and see if it will publish. Then I'll come back tomorrow and re-write some of what I had before.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Jan.
    Congrats on accomplishing your first post! You might consider restricting who can comment on your blog; stranger danger!! You can go to the settings and only allow people who have given you their email addresses (like me and other classmates). Have a good time in Ecaudor. Why are you going there exactly?
    Sue from MOO class

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice, Sue. I will look to you as a role model for this class--you already know so much!

    I'm going to Ecuador to see my Goddaughter and practice Spanish.

    ReplyDelete